Maximizing Legal Assistance From Your Free Case Review
At Welmaker Injury Law, we provide each of our clients with a free case review. During your case review, we will examine the basic facts of your claim and discuss the legal assistance services our firm offers. We want you to benefit from your first contact with our firm, and we recommend taking the following steps to prepare for the consultation.
1. Research Our Practice. Forrest Welmaker is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law in Texas. We represent clients pursuing personal injury claims after suffering injury, property loss, or wrongful death in automobile accidents, large truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, and more.
2. Digitize Your Documents. Digitize copies of your medical records, accident reports, and bills so that you can email these or share them on-screen with your attorney during the consultation.
3. Have Your Questions Ready. Time flies quickly during a consultation. Having your questions prepared in advance will help you make the most of the meeting. Items you will want to ask about may include:
- The attorney's fee structure
- What support the attorney has to pursue your case (i.e., secretaries, legal assistance, expert witnesses, etc.)
- The likelihood of recovering compensation for your claim
- The legal issues surrounding your case
- How long the case may take to conclude
4. Be Ready to Be Forthright. Your consultation for legal assistance is 100% privileged and confidential. This privilege protects anything you say during the consultation. As such, you must be prepared to be honest and open regarding all relevant facts of your claim with the attorney during the meeting.
5. Clear Away Distractions. Make sure that you can conduct the consultation without interruption. It's best to find a quiet, secluded place where children, pets, and co-workers can't interrupt the meeting.
6. Be Ready to Take Notes. Your attorney will provide you with a lot of information to consider and review. You must have a pen, paper, or laptop ready to write down this information for your records. Your notes will help you make the best decision for your claim.
Contact Welmaker Injury Law at (726) 666-6666 or online for a free case review. Our team will review the details of your case and help you determine the best strategies for pursuing your claim using the legal assistance we offer to clients in San Antonio.